Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to take your next step. When you join Future Bright, you’ll be matched with a dedicated career coach who will support you to create a personalised action plan.
Who’s it for?
To help people whose income or employment have been affected by the Coronavirus crisis, the eligibility criteria for Future Bright have been temporarily expanded.
Future Bright can support people who are:
- Aged 19 and over
- Living in the West of England – that’s Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Currently in paid work and receiving benefits or tax credits (Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, or Means-Tested Council tax Reduction)
In addition, the expanded service can now also support people whose income or employment have been affected by the Coronavirus crisis, including:
- Those who have been made redundant, laid off or are at risk of redundancy, as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Employees whose hours have been significantly reduced, and who therefore have a lower income (e.g. zero hours, cut from full to part time)
- Self-employed workers, where their ability to earn has been severely impacted due to the nature of their business
- Furloughed employees, if their reduced income means they are eligible for Universal Credit.
We’re open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Call us to speak to Mike on 07934299718 or Susannah on 0793695226
You can also email us or visit our website which has lots of information and factsheets you may find useful!
Visit the Ways2Work twitter page for further news and updates.