Are you at home looking after children under school age? Or recently made redundant? Or looking for new career opportunities?
Future Me is a year-long programme offering one-to-one support to women not in full time work to help improve their career prospects.
What we are offering:
- Career Advice and Guidance
- Information on Training and Qualification from GCSE Level to Degree
- Information on Careers from Entry Level to Professional Careers
- Information on appropriate training for career of your choice
- Information on courses at college and various Training Providers
- Information on University Degree (some are also offered at college locations)
- Occupational Information
- Information on how to enter any occupational area (if I don’t know I will find out for you)
In addition, Future Me offers…
Careers support free of charge to be delivered via telephone, email and zoom for women living in Horfield, Shirehampton, Lawrence Weston, Kings Weston, Sea Mills, and Avonmouth until August 2021