Missing Link’s Help When You Need It service
If your mental health is impacting on how you are living your life, our service may be able to help you.
We offer short to medium term, outcome focused, practical and emotional support to women with mental health needs who live in Bristol.
We use variety of communication methods from phone and text, email, virtual platforms, limited face to face. We also offer group work.
We work closely with adult care and anyone can refer to our service and you can self refer.
When you contact us you will speak to our triage worker to assess if we can help you immediately or over the short term. Our lines are open Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Should you need more support you may be referred to a support worker.
Your support worker will offer up to four weeks support and will address the reasons you first contacted the service.
Some examples of support needs could be:
• Help with life skills and wellbeing
• Help claiming benefits and money advice
• Building your own social networks, connecting to your communities
• Support with managing your tenancy
• Help to get into volunteering
• Help with getting involved in training, education or employment
If you need additional support after four weeks, this can be discussed with your support worker and your support maybe extended.
Should you need additional support in the future, you can use our service again.
To access the service you must be:
• 16 years or older
• A woman, living in Bristol