Whatever stage you have reached in your career our qualified careers advisers are here to help. We provide free personalised information, advice and guidance to help you get into work or progress in your career.
Our careers advisers can help you plan for your future, be more confident about your skills and more prepared to deal with changes you can’t predict.
We do this by helping you:
- Explore your career options
- Understand the local job market
- Develop or enhance your CV
- Search and apply for local jobs
- Identify local opportunities including volunteering
- Develop your interview skills
- Apply for training and online learning
- Build your confidence.
We run webinars for job seekers on a range of topics including CVs, interviews and transferable skills. You’ll find details of our latest sessions below:
- South West Webinars January 2021
- Gloucestershire Webinars January 2021
- Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire Webinars January 2021
You can call on email at the links below (Monday to Friday: 8am-8pm, Saturday: 10am-5pm)
The National Careers Service website offers online tools such as skills assessments to match your skills to jobs that might suit you, as well as a careers advice section with advice on CVs and interview techniques and how to look for jobs.