Stand Out Skills is providing unmissable daily support to jobseekers for 28 days from 19th January 2021.
BT Stand Out Skills has what jobseekers need for every stage of their search. It has ways to help you discover your potential, make you own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd and advice on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
So what can you expect from Stand out Skills?
- The campaign will support both young jobseekers out of education looking to start their career and older jobseekers who may be finding themselves unemployed for the first time in a long time or needing to change career path.
- BT have ways to help people discover their potential, make their own luck, write job applications that can stand out from the crowd, tips on how to interview with confidence and stay resilient through it all.
- The campaign will run on BT’s social media accounts daily for 28 days from 19th January and live on a new hub (live until next week)
- Presenter Anita Rani, Comedian Iain Stirling and Drag Queen Divina De Campo feature in the content including the campaign introduction which you can watch above
- The campaign will include a mixture of useful support shared daily for 28 days including: Talent & expert led videos, blogs sharing top tips, Work Ready webinars, all supported by downloadable PDF’s & Skills for Tomorrow content.
- The campaign is part of our Skills for Tomorrow programme where BT are helping 10 million people to make the most of life in the digital world.
How else is BT helping you get Work Ready?
Work Ready supports job seekers throughout the UK by boosting skills and confidence. We are currently offering a weekly series of practical, interactive webinars to help you get work ready at home so when the right chance comes along you will be ready to succeed .
We are also supporting FastFutures – a completely free programme we’ve created with other employer partners to help people become Work Ready – apply for free!
Work Ready is part of BT Skills for Tomorrow which is helping 10 million people develop the skills they need to make the most of life in a digital world. Visit our website for more information including a range of online courses and upcoming events.