It’s a New Year, are you looking to make a change? Are you ready to take the next step into training or employment and not sure where to start? Are you in a job but want a better job or a change in your career path?
Our Work Zone advisors are available to offer free information, advice and guidance sessions for residents of South Bristol.
We can help with:
- Support in writing or updating your CV
- Looking for work – helping you decide what jobs you are interested in and what to do to find them
- Advice on how to fill in job applications and interview techniques
- Help you to access training to improve your employment opportunities
- Signpost and refer you to agencies who offer specialist support where applicable
Our service is available to everyone 19+ and living in South Bristol.
Appointments are currently available over the telephone and via the Internet. Face to Face appointments can be arranged in a Covid secure environment if needed. We can continue to support you for as long as you need, however your circumstances change.
At HWV there are also a range of courses available from ICT to Personal Development.
Please see the link to our website for further information.