Supporting People with Learning Difficulties into Work
If you are a person with a learning difficulty or learning disability looking for work, we can help.
Our dedicated Employment Navigators can work with you to develop a pathway into paid employment.
They will help you to:
- find a career that’s right for you
- access training, qualifications and work placements
- access supported internships (ages 18 to 25)
- create a CV and learn interview skills
- access computer equipment and IT support
if you work with people with learning difficulties or learning disabilities, and would like to sign up to hear the latest news and updates from the WE WORK for Everyone programme, please sign up to our mailing list here‘
Who can take part?
To be eligible you must:
- live in the West of England: Bristol, Bath and North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, and North Somerset
- be over 16
- not be in employment
- have a learning difficulty or disability, a formal diagnosis is not essential
The aim of WE Work for Everyone is to offer a unified approach to improving employment outcomes for people with learning difficulties living in the West of England Combined Authority area. Our key commitments are to empower people with learning difficulties so that they are no longer socially isolated and marginalised, help them to be able to earn money and live independent lives as well as raising awareness with employers the benefit of having inclusive and diverse work force.