This information was sent to Ways2Work by another organisation. For more details please use the contact details or links in the post below.
West of England Works is led by Weston College. We are one of many organisations working in partnership to support people who have difficulties accessing work. The programme is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
The West of England Works (WoEW) project aims to support people who face multiple and complex barriers to becoming work ready, secure sustainable employment or identify appropriate training across the South West of England area.
West of England Works at Wellspring Settlement (Formerly Barton Hill Settlement) is continuing to run its employment and education support. We will be continuing to offer access to face to face appointments and computers during lockdown.
People can benefit from working one to one with a caseworker to get support with;
- Job search and access to unique job opportunities
- Interview prep and guidance
- Goal setting, motivation and confidence building
- Access to FREE workshops
- Access to job club
- Help to link into financial and debt advice, family support, housing support and benefit advice.
- Help to access self-employment advice and guidance.
- Support to apply for training and volunteering
Support can be for up to 6 months depending on the needs of the participant.
In order to be eligible for the project participants must;
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be over 18
- Unemployed for over 12 months
- On ESA or equivalent benefit
- Be economically inactive – Not employed or on benefits
Referrals can be made by contacting email@example.com or calling 0117 9548899 or 07754 113310.