Youth Futures Foundation has launched a rolling grants programme looking to find and fund cutting edge approaches that transform the lives of young people and deliver societal benefits.
Grant funding will be available to registered charities, public sector bodies or not for profit organisations in England who support young people aged 14-24 who are NEET or at risk of becoming NEET.
There are two types of grants available:
- Development Grants of £30K to £100K over 1 to 2 years, supporting 50 to 150 young people p/a.
- Impact Grants of £100K to £800K over 1 to 5 years, supporting 150+ young people p/a.
- Around 20 to 40 grants in total will be awarded in 2020, funding programmes that:
- Deliver in one or more regions of England (Greater London, South East, South West, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, East of England).
- Offer an existing or new solution to youth unemployment.
- Support young people who are NEET, aged between 14-24.
- Plan to support more than 50 young people per annum as a result of the funding.
- Provide meaningful support (e.g. regular weekly contact over the course of a term or six- monthly period, or significant short-term intensive activity).
- Clearly outline planned activities and how they link to getting young people into work.
- If you would like to know more information then please request an opportunity summary by emailing email@example.com or calling 01302 361630 to discuss.